The way to plant a money tree in ACNH
Money plays an essential role in Nintendo's Animal Crossing: New Horizons, much as it does in real life. Money, on the other hand, does not grow on trees in real life. The aim of the money trees in Animal Crossing is to grow bags of ACNH Bells, the game's currency.
How to plant money trees in Animal Crossing
While it may appear to be a tedious task, planting money trees in Animal Crossing is actually fairly straightforward. Players can earn Bells by simply following the steps outlined below.
1. On the Animal Crossing island, look for a glowing place. Every day, players will come across at least one such location. That's where the money tree needs to go.
2. Once the players have found the location, they must dig it up using a shovel. This will reward you with 1000 Bells.
3. Now open the inventory and remove 10,000 Bells from the list of items.
4. Place these Bells in the hole you just dug and watch a sprout emerge.
That is all that is required of players in order to plant the money tree. After that, gamers can shake the tree in a few days to collect three times the amount of Bells they deposited.
Relocating a Money Tree
It's possible that gamers will dislike the location where their money tree has been planted. Fortunately, Nintendo has included the option of moving the money plant to a new location. Simply dig up the sapling after burying the Bells and replace it anywhere you see suitable. The number of Bells players receive from the money tree is unaffected by this.
Consider the following points:
1. There are a few things that players should be aware of when it comes to money trees.
2. Only three bags of Bells can be grown by a money tree at a time. It then transforms into an ordinary tree.
3. Each bag of Bells will contain the exact quantity of Bells that the player placed in the tree when it was planted.
4. Before planting a money tree, make sure you have at least 10,000 Bells in your inventory.
Players who do not have 10,000 Bells in their inventory can gather them before planting the money tree by collecting glowing spots that remain on the island throughout the day.
Planting money trees is unquestionably one of the easiest things you can accomplish on an Animal Crossing island, and the rewards are plentiful.
Cheap Animal Crossing Items & Bells are provided by Mmobc.com
Please check our website-Mmobc.com. We will continue to bring the latest information about Animal Crossing New Horizons. Of course, we also support Animal Crossing Items online trading services, such as Animal Crossing Bells and Nook Miles Ticket. If you are interested in this, We promise you will Buy Animal Crossing Items at lower prices than any other trading website.
So hurry up to Buy Nook Miles Ticket and Animal Crossing Bells from us. Right now, Mombc.com is holding a promotional summer event.